Chillington Tool Co
Chillington Tool Co of Wolverhampton.
1892 The Chillington Tool Company Limited was formed by the Chillington Iron Co, under the direction of John William Hunt, to continue the tools business started in the 1870s
1920s The buildings were greatly extended and included a new up-to-date forging department. There were forges, fitting shops, polishing shops, an emery wheeling department, mill department, stores, a packing department, a laboratory, and a metallurgical department.
In the early 1920s the fitting shop was used for the building of gas and oil furnaces.
WWII Manufactured parts for the De Havilland Mosquito
By 1953 was part of Eva Brothers, a group of tool manufacturers
Later moved to Willenhall