Cordoba Central Railway
The Cordoba Central Railway (CCR) was a British-owned railway company, founded in 1887, that operated a 1,960 km (1,220 mi) 1,000 mm (3 ft 3 3⁄8 in) metre gauge railway network in Argentina which extended from Buenos Aires, north west via Rosario and Córdoba, to Tucumán (presumably based on the Buenos Aires and Rosario Railway which was amalgamated with the Central Argentine Railway in 1902; the Cordova and Tucuman Railway presumably covered the final part).
The company was founded in 1887 to take over a concession, originally granted to William Temple in 1885, for the construction of a 206 km line, from the Córdoba city suburb of Alta Córdoba to San Francisco. The line was completed in 1888
Financial problems forced the sale of the company to the Government of Argentina in 1938.
When railways were nationalised in 1948 the CC became part of Belgrano Railway.