E. N. V. Engineering Co
of Hythe Road, Willesden, Manufacturers of Gears, Differential Assemblies
1919 Private company formed as E. N. V. Motors
1928 Name changed and made public.
1950 Opened a factory in Aycliffe
1961 Engineers and manufacturers of hypoid, spiral, straight tooth bevel and spur gears. 1,800 employees.
1962 Acquired by Eaton Manufacturing Co of USA
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Gears.
1965 Bought factory in Manchester for diversification of gearbox manufacture
1968 Announced closure of Willesden factory