George Wragge

of Chapel Street, Salford.
of Wardy Works (156 Chapel Street) and The Crafts, Salford
Art metal workers, makers of stained glass windows.
1886 Established by George Wragge (1863-1932)
1888 'Mr. George Wragge, art metal worker, has removed from Hewitt-street, Gaythorn, Manchester, to Wardry Works, Chapel-street, Salford, and has appointed Mr. J. Armistead, 22, Surrey-street, Strand, his London agent.'[1]
Note: The machinery of a bowl-makers workshop was advertised advertised for sale at the premises of W. Hardisty at 156 Chapel Street.[2]
1922 Capital £30,000. Employees: 150. Directors George Ermen, Charles Ermen. Products.— Steel casements, sashes and window gearing. Ornamental metal work, leaded lights memorial windows and tablets.
See here for an 1898 catalogue of metal casements and frames, which includes a brief reference list and some testimonials.
1930 Acquired by Williams and Williams.[3]
The firm was still in business in 1940 at 156 Chapel Street, advertising for women workers for urgent work of national importance.