Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 134,018 pages of information and 213,092 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Henry Wilson Young ( -1941)
1941 Obituary 
HENRY WILSON YOUNG, who was elected a Member of the Institution in 1899, obtained his practical training with Messrs. Clarke, Chapman and Co., for whom he subsequently installed electric lighting plants on torpedo boats of the Italian Navy.
He was then appointed works manager with Messrs. Pryke and Palmer (successors to the Maxim Weston Co. of Dalston), and in the following year, 1892, became a partner in the firm of Bergtheil and Young (later Berkeley and Young).
He played football for the London Scottish and was also very keen on amateur theatricals.
He married the daughter of A. Wertheimer, the well-known art dealer in Bond Street, and lived for some years at Rickmansworth.
He died in October, 1940, at Farnham, some years after his wife.