of Solihull, design, manufacture and supply of infrastructure products and galvanizing services
1982 Hill and Smith plc was renamed Hill and Smith Holdings plc.
1990 Varley and Gulliver became a wholly owned subsidiary of Hill & Smith Holdings PLC.
2006 The company acquired Metnor Galvanizing Ltd.
2012 Hill and Smith Holdings Plc owned:
- Access Design and Engineering
- Asset International
- ATA Bygg-och Markprodukter AB
- Barkers Engineering
- Bergen-Power Pipe Supports, Inc.
- Bergen Pipe Supports India Private Limited
- Birtley Building Products Ltd
- British Pipe Supports (Jingjiang) Limited
- Bromford Iron and Steel Co
- CA Traffic Ltd
- Carpenter & Paterson, Inc.
- Conimast International SAS
- Creative Pultrusions Inc
- Hill and Smith
- Hill & Smith Infrastructure Products India Private Limited
- JA Envirotanks
- Mallatite Ltd
- PHS Industries, Inc.
- Pipe Supports Ltd
- Pipe Supports Asia
- Pipe Supports Group Trading (Jingjiang)
- V&S Utilities
- Varley and Gulliver
- France Galva SA
- Joseph Ash Ltd
- Voigt & Schweitzer LLC
Sources of Information