Hulbert Bramley Motor Co
1903 Both men rode Booth machines in the 1903 ACU (Auto-Cycle Union) 1,000-mile trial and later took over the make, changing the name to Hulbert-Bramley. They produced a range comprising a 2hp ladies' model, 2.75hp and 4.5hp solos and a 3.5 hp forecars, all with Minerva engines.
1905 Only solos were listed for 1905, after which the partnership ceased and no more machines were produced.
1911 Directory lists them as Hulbert Bramley Motor Co (S. W. Dowglass, proprietor), 96 Upper Richmond Road and 118a, Disraeli Road, Putney, London SW and as motor car manufacturers and motor manufacturers. 
Sources of Information
- Post Office London Location Suburbs Directory, 1911.
- The British Motorcycle Directory - Over 1,100 Marques from 1888 - by Roy Bacon and Ken Hallworth. Pub: The Crowood Press 2004 ISBN 1 86126 674 X