Langdon-Davies Motor Co
Langdon-Davies of Southwark Works, Deverall Street, London.
Presumably successors to Langdon-Davies Electric Motor Co
1904 Catalogue issued
1905 The company was reconstructed on 20 January, the capital being greatly reduced in the reconstruction. 
1905 The (previous) company was wound up and liquidator disposed of the property and assets
1905 The company offered single, two and three phase electric motors, friction clutch motors, direct current motors and the Langdon-Davies petrol engine.
1909 Issued a catalogue of single and three phase motors
1910 revised price list for 50 cycles poly-phase motors and single phase motors operating between 40 and 100 cycles
1911 The company was voluntarily wound-up. Walter Langdon-Davies became unemployed
1912 The business was to be sold as a going concern with the approbation of the court
1917 Catalogue of single-phase and poly-phase electric motors
Later became Brittain's Electric Motor Co.
1929 The company name was removed from the register
Sources of Information
- The Engineer 1904/03/04
- The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- The London Gazette 16 May 1905
- The Engineer 1905
- The London Gazette 24 February 1911
- The London Gazette 16 February 1912