McLean and Co (2)
1879 Exhibited at Sydney
1881 At an EGM, it was decided that the company should be voluntarily wound up; a Committee of Inspection was set up to oversee the liquidation consisting of representatives of Tunnel Portland Cement Co, Phoenix Portland Cement Co, Booth and Co., Mr. Frank Walter Scott (creditor and shareholder) and Mr. Alexander Burrell (shareholder). 
1890 The Beaver works were leased to McLean and Co. Ltd.
Soon after 1893 the two companies joined forces to form the firm of McLean, Levett and Co, who managed the works through several years of intermittent production.
Sources of Information
- The London Gazette 11 January 1881
- Wikipedia 
-  Frindsbury cement works