Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 133,108 pages of information and 210,773 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
of Euston Station, London
1851 The company was incorporated.
1853 The four mile line opened; it linked Willesden and Old Kew Junction. 
1857 The Hammersmith branch, running along the north of the park was opened.
1858 The North London Railway was opened along the line
1909 Railway halts were opened at Bath Road, Woodstock Road and Rugby Road to encourage passenger use. This was unsuccessful and ended in 1916.
Now the Silverlink North London Line.