Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 133,786 pages of information and 211,899 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Perfect were motorcycles produced between 1913 and 1914 when a link was formed between the Perfect and the Runwell Cycle Co. The main offices and works were in Lawson Street, Birmingham.
The Perfect was offered in two sizes. The engines were either 2.75hp or 3.5hp, listed as a TDC when the tank carried the Runwell label. Similar in style to most of the other machines of the period, it had a Bosch magneto, B and B carburettor, direct-belt drive with the option of an Albion free-engine clutch or an Armstrong three-speed hub, rim brakes and Saxon forks. Both were short lived.