Rivet, Bolt and Nut Co. Ltd. of 121, St. Vincent Street,Glasgow (1905)
of 74 York Street, Glasgow, C.2.(1925)
1895 Conversion of James Miller and Co into the Rivet, Bolt and Nut Co and the transference of the works to Coatbridge.
1900 The company was registered on 22 November, to acquire the businesses of several companies and firms engaged in the manufacture of rivets, bolts and nuts, including James Miller and Co
1960 Acton Bolt acquired The Rivet, Bolt and Nut Co.
1962 GKN acquired Acton Bolt.
1966 Rivet, Bolt and Nut Division of GKN, of Coatbridge, Lanarkshire.
Sources of Information
- ↑ Obituary of James Miller
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908
- ↑ The Times, 25 August 1960
- ↑ The Times, 11 August 1969
- ↑ The Times, 6 April 1966