1896 February 8th (pdf file)
- The Autocar Petition - p169
- "My list of names includes Sir David Radcliffe, chairman of directors of the Liverpool United Tramways and Omnibus Co.; Major Walker, managing director of Peter Walker and Son, the large brewers; James Morrison, manager for the United Alkali Co.;Lewis S. Cohen, partner in Lewis & Co., of Liverpool, Birmingham, and Manchester; G. W. Phillips and W. A. Griffiths, representing the two largest parcels companies here, and other good men,"
- Self-Propelled Carriages - Eight Days in Paris - p171
- The Kane-Pennington Motor - p174
- Another Autocar User Fined - p176
- Leon L'Hollier of Oak Mount, Stratford Road, Hall Green, and well known as a manufacturer in business at Birmingham - offence December 22nd, 1895, at Solihull - of L'Hollier, Gascoine and Co, of Birmingham and Maidstone.
- Answers to Correspondents - p179
Sources of Information