British Industrial History
The Engineer 1858/01/15
From Graces Guide
1858 January 15th PDF
- Anton De Schuttenbach's Improvements in Preparing Fatty Matters, p 42.
- Application of Blast Furnace Gases in the production of Steel by Cementation, p 43.
- Chemical, p 40.
- New Method of Making Bread.
- Constituents of Meteorites, p 41.
- Editorial, p 47.
- Electro-Magnetism and Steam, p 39.
- Henry Crompton's Improvements in Machinery for Stretching Woven Fabrics, p 39. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 43.
- New Houses of Parliament, p 40.
- Railway Traffic in the United Kingdom, p 41.
- William Millar's Mode of and Apparatus For Manufacturing Sugar, p 42. (Illustrated).
Sources of Information