The Engineer 1864/02/12
- Barrett, Exall and Andrewes, Valves, p 98. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 99.
- Steam Engine in the Navy.
- Locomotives for Curved Lines.
- Letters to the Editor, p 100.
- Patent Law and its Opponents, p 93.
- Manchester Boiler Association, p 96.
- Metropolitan Railway Schemes, 1864, p 96.
- Patent Journal, p 101.
- Projected Railways and Works in the City, p 100.
- Progress of Steam Cultivation, by Robert Charles Ransome, p 95.
- Shand's Steam Fire Engines, p 94. (Illustrated)
- South Wales Institute of Engineers, Alexander Bassett, President, p 91.
- Attendees Listed
- Surface Condensation and the use of Distilled Water in Steam Boilers, by T. W. Turner.
- Walton's Pneumatic Hammer, p 95. (Illustrated)
- Winans' Steam Vessels, p 98. (Illustrated)
- Wrigley's Machinery for Filtering Water, p 95. (Illustrated)