The Engineer 1864/05/06
1864 May 06th PDF
- Bradfield Reservoir, by William Lea (of Birmingham), p 277.
- Civil Engineering in India, p 276.
- Editorial, p 279.
- Engineering Opinion.
- Locomotive Engines.
- Gerish and Weston's Morticing and Drilling Machinery, p 275. (Illustrated)
- Hawksworth's Preparing Cotton for Spinning, p 274. (Illustrated)
- Institution of Engineers in Scotland, J. G. Lawrie in the Chair p 271.
- Jack's Moulding or Shaping Metals, p 274. (Illustrated)
- Parlimentary Fees and Deposits, p 276.
- Patent Journal, p 284.
- G. B. Rennie's Floating Docks, p 278. (Illustrated)
- Smith's Buffing and Traction Apparatus, p 271. (Illustrated)
- Society of Engineers, W. T. Carrington, in the Chair. Elastic Railway Wheels, by Vaughan Pendred, p 272. (Illustrated)
- Trial of Guns, Armstrong Guns, p 277.
- Tucker's Propelling and Steering Vessels, p 275. (Illustrated)