The Engineer 1864/06/03
1864 June 03rd PDF
- A New Fuel, p 336.
- Bailey, Blake and Bailey's Improvements in Barometers and Gas Regulators, p 333. (Illustrated)
- Cast Iron Boilers, p 342.
- Coal Cutting Patents, p 335.
- Editorial, p 341.
- Railways in China.
- Patents and the Patents Office.
- Galloway's Lubricating Journals of Revolving Shafts, p 336. (Illustrated)
- Letters to the Editor, p 338 and p 341.
- Lumley's Rudder, p 342. (Illustrated)
- Mackay Gun, p 340. (Illustrated)
- Malam and Tice's Mode of Supplying Gas to Railway Carriages, p 337. (Illustrated)
- Manchester Boiler Association, Hugh Mason in the Chair, Report by L. E. Fletcher, Chief Engineer, p 337.
- Natural Laws and the Thickness of the Earth's Crust Experimentally Considered, by Mr. Fairbairn, p 334.
- Patent Journal, p 343.
- The Locomotive in War, by Captain Tyler, p 335.