British Industrial History
The Engineer 1869/01/22
From Graces Guide
1869 January 22nd PDF
- Bridge over The Trent at Nottingham, p 64, p 65 and P 68. (Illustrated).
- Bristol Port and Channel Docks, p 62.
- Chemical Laboratory at the Royal Institution, p 61. (Illustrated).
- Editorial, p 69 - p 70.
- Letters to the Editor, p 66 - p 67.
- The New Magazines.
- A Synopsis of the Patent Laws of Various Countries, by Alexander Tolhausen, PH.D.London: Trubner and Co.
- The Runcorn Bridge, Photographed and Published by Robinson and Thompson.
- Obituary - p 69 and p 71.
- On Electricity and the Correlations of the Electrical Force, by Desmond G. Fitzgerald. (No.V), p 71 - p 72.
- Progress in the British Iron Trade, p 67.
- The Rope Trade, p 66.
- Trial of Steam Road Rollers, p 74.
Sources of Information