British Industrial History
The Engineer 1869/04/30
From Graces Guide
1869 April 30th PDF
- Colliery Disputes in South Yorkshire - Important Movement, p 302.
- Commercial Value and Purity of Coal Gas, p 311.
- Foreign and Colonial Railways, p 304.
- Hambling and Son - Self-Feeding Apparatus For Thrashing Machines, p 305. (Illustrated).
- Herculaneum Docks, Liverpool, p 285 and 304. (Illustrated).
- Launch of the Arni Illah, Turkish Ironclad, p 311. (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p 306.
- Metropolitan Street Tramways, (No. II), p 312.
- Notes on Railway Construction, (No. I), p 302.
- On the Determination of the Ranges and Remaining Velocities of Projectiles, p 301.
- On the Theory of Boiling in Connection with some Processes in the Useful Arts - By Charles Tomlinson, continued from page 291, p 307.
Sources of Information