British Industrial History
The Engineer 1881/06/10
From Graces Guide
1881 June 10th PDF
- Arlberg Tunnel, p 422 and 428. (Illustrated).
- Bollee Steam Carriage, p 431.
- Contracts Open - Railway from Zafra to Huelva, Spain.
- Editorial, p 429.
- The Strength of Boiler Flues.
- The Education of Engineers.
- North Eastern Dock Accomodation.
- The Registration of Tonnage.
- The George Stephenson Centenary at Newcastle.
- Iron Steamships, p 432.
- Institution of Civil Engineers, p 422.
- Johnson's Balanced Slide Valve, p 425.
- Letters to the Editor, p 426.
- Links in the History of the Locomotive, (No. XI), p 432.
- 1881 Milling Exhibition, (No. V), p 425.
- Nagel and Kaemp's Exhibition Mill and Machinery, p 242 and 425. (Illustrated).
- Railway Clearing House, p 421.
- Self Registering Target, p 431.
- Strength of Flues, p 426.
Sources of Information