British Industrial History
The Engineer 1887/12/23
From Graces Guide
1887 December 23rd PDF
- Belt Guides and Belt Stretchers, W. W. Cobbett, p 513. (Illustrated)
- Boilers and Engines, German Mail Steamers, p 516. (Illustrated)
- Brown's Street Surface Box, made by Glenfield Co, p 518. (Illustrated)
- Capel's Combination Set Square, p 508. (Illustrated)
- Castner's Sodium Furnace, p 513. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 519.
- The Nordenfelt.
- Successful Railway Legislation.
- The Railway Half Year.
- Iron Founders and Steel Castings.
- The Practice of Pig Iron Manufacture.
- Explosion on Board the Elbe, p 521 and p 522. (Illustrated)
- Express Engine, Midland Railway, p 517 and p 518aa. (Illustrated)
- Granite Works at Naples of the Mediterranean Railway Co, p 512. (Illustrated)
- Investigation into the Internal Stresses Occuring in Cast Iron and Steel, No. 3, by Nicholas Kalakoutsky, p 507.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 518.
- Leicester Snow Ploughs, made by Vipan and Headly, p 517. (Illustrated)
- Letters to the Editor, p 518.
- Lowry's Continuous Action Gyratory Stone Breaker, James Farrar and Co, p 521. (Illustrated)
- Official Trial of the Nordenfelt Submarine Vessel, p 511.
- Royle's Coke Breaker, Portway’s Patent Coke Breaker, p 517. (Illustrated)
Sources of Information