British Industrial History
The Engineer 1890/04/18
From Graces Guide
1890 April 18th PDF
- Combination Copper and Asbestos Steam Joint Washers, p323.
- Competition of Railway Automatic Continuous Brakes, p310.
- Editorial, p319.
- Barracouta Inquiry
- Carlisle Accident
- Marine Engineering and the Shipbuilding Returns
- Durham Coke Manufacture
- English as She is Spoke
- Industrial Property Conference
- Hayle Foundry, p310.
- Heating and Concentrating Liquids by Steam - John G. Hudson, p309.
- Underground Range at the Headquarters of the 4th V.B. Queen's Royal West Surrey Regiment, Kennington, p310 (Illustrated).
Sources of Information