British Industrial History
The Engineer 1898/11/25
From Graces Guide
1898 November 25th PDF
- American Paddle Wheel Steamers With Beam Engines, (No. V), p516 (Illustrated).
- Beardmore Process Armour-Plate, p524 (Illustrated).
- Compression of Steam in Engines. Is It Economical in Practice?, p511.
- Cycle Shoes, p514.
- Death, p521.
- Dockyard Notes, p525.
- Editorial, p521.
- Live Steam Feed Water Heaters
- Patent Office Library
- British Officials and British Business Men in China
- Few Trade Comparisons
- Experiments with Double Fire Hydrants
- Locomotives for Japan.
- French Navy, p512.
- High Speed Compound Vertical Engine, p518, p525 (Illustrated).
- Letters to the Editor, p515.
- Mail Steamship Ulster, p526 (Illustrated).
- Overtaught Student, p526.
- South Wales Railway and Dock Bills, p513.
- Russian Ice Breaking Steam Ermack, p520, p524 (Illustrated).
- Trade in the French Colonies, p512.
- Workshops of the Japanese Imperial Railways at Kobe, p512.
Sources of Information