British Industrial History
The Engineer 1900/07/13
From Graces Guide
1900 July 13th PDF
- 1000 Mile Motor Car Trial, p 31.
- Catalogues, p 47.
- Editorial, p 37.
- The French Marine.
- Cheap Power.
- American Tariff and the Iron Trade.
- Machinery Shipments.
- Belleville Boiler.
- Electrically Driven Printers' Machinery, p 41.
- Electric Power Bills, p 30.
- Gas Supply of the Metropolis, (No. II), p 25.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 40.
- Letters to the Editor, p 36.
- Lighting Railway Carriages By Electricity, p 30.
- Obituary - David Morgan, p 39.
- Panhard-Levassor - 12 HP Motor Carriage, p 39. (Illustrated).
- Railways in China, p 32.
- Relationship between the Cost of Water Wasted and the Cost of Detection and Prevention of Waste - A. J. Jenkins, p 43.
- Water Tube Boilers in Warships, p 26.
- Workmen's Compensation Act, p 32.
Sources of Information