British Industrial History
The Engineer 1902/08/15
From Graces Guide
1902 August 15th PDF
- American Battleships, p 160.
- Application of Cylindrical Steam Distribution Valves to Locomotives - Walter M. Smith, p 169.
- Cape to Cairo Railway, (No. II), p 160 and 161. (Illustrated).
- Construction of the Amur Railway, p 168.
- Cylindrical Locomotive Fire Boxes, p 165.
- Editorial, p 163.
- Garden Cities.
- Thrift in Design.
- Books and Students.
- Turbine Propulsion for Ships of Commerce.
- Structural Strength of Torpedo Boat Destroyers.
- Fog Signalling, p 153.
- Horizontal Boring, Drilling, Milling and Planing Machine, p 168. (Illustrated).
- Humber Commercial Dock, Grimsby, p 168.
- Metallurgical Industry of South Russia, p 160.
- Mining at the Dusseldorf Exhibition, (No. II), p 154.
- Port of London and the Thames, (No. II), p 153.
- Scottish Steel Workers and Improved Machinery, p 157.
- Some Aspects of Workshop Management, (No. IV), p 154.
- Trade of the Empire, p 156.
Sources of Information