The Engineer 1916/05/26
1916 May 26th PDF
- Contents, p 441.
- Acquisition of Patent Rights, p 450.
- British Patent Specifications, p 449.
- Diversion of the River Don at Hadfields Works, p 437, p 440 and p 440a. (Illustrated)
- Editorial, p 441.
- Torpedo Tubes in Large Warships.
- Munition Factories and the Future.
- Engine Room Heroes' Memorial at Liverpool, p 443. (Illustrated)
- Huge German Chemical Combination, p 443.
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Spur Gearing by Daniel Adamson, p 442.
- Interconnection of Electric Supply Undertakings, p 443.
- Letters to the Editor, p 438.
- New Alloy for Cutting Tools, Darwin and Milner, P. R. Kuehnrich, p 438.
- Provincial Letters, p 446.
- Shildon-Newport Electrification Scheme, (No. I.), p 433 - p 437. (Illustrated)
- Some Effects of the Bulkhead Committee's Reports in Practice, by A. T. Wall, (Part II), Sundry Matters in the Application of the Rules, p 444. (Illustrated)