British Industrial History
The Engineer 1922/12/22
From Graces Guide
1922 December 22nd PDF
- 1500-Volt Rotary Converters, N. Widmer, p 674.
- Back Pressure Process Steam Problem, by G. James Wells, p 674. (Illustrated)
- British Patent Specifications, p 679.
- Coal Wharf and Machinery of the North Western Fuel Company of America, (No. III.), p 653 - p 656 and p 666. (Illustrated)
- Hot Water Boiler Wash-Out Systems, p 669.
- Indian Engineering Notes, p 664.
- Launches and Trial Trips, p 677.
- SS San Rosendo, Built by Sir W. G. Armstrong Whitworth, Engines by the Wallsend Slipway and Engineering Co.
- SS Meduana, Built by Swan, Hunter and Wigham Richardson, Engines by Wallsend Slipway and Engineering Co.
- Inverurie, Built by Harland and Wolff.
- SS Scottish Castle, Built by Sir W. G. Armstrong Whitworth.
- Leutte, Built by Rotterdamsche Droojdok-Maatchapij.
- SS Stad Haarlem, Built by William Gray and Co.
- SS Aydon, Built by Blyth Shipbuilding and Dry Docks Co, Engines by North Eastern Marine Engineering Co.
- Letters to the Editor, p 673.
- Manchester Wireless Broadcasting Station, p 670. (Illustrated)
- New Lifeboat Engine, p 656 - p 659. (Illustrated)
- Principals of Boiler Design, by C. E. Stromeyer, before the Manchester Steam Users Association, p 672.
- Provincial Letters, p 675.
- Seven Day Journal, Protection for Commercial Motor Vehicles, Remarkable Marine Collision and other Topics, p 661.
Sources of Information