of Great Bridge, Tipton, Staffordshire. Telephone: Tipton 1293 (4 lines). Telegraphic Address: "Triplex, Tipton, Staffs."
of Upper Church Lane, Tipton (1957)
1918 Company founded by Charles Robert Horrell to make Triplex grates
1919 Manufacture started
1920 Triplex Foundry Ltd was incorporated
Acquired land at Great Bridge, Tipton where they built a new factory
1935 Moved to the new purpose-built factory; introduced porcelain enamel, making the products fire resistant (previously had been stove enamelled).
1936 Public company incorporated, makers of Triplex grates and cooking ranges. Charles Horrell and Herbert Edward Hind were joint managing directors; Horrell was also chairman; his son John William Horrell was also a member of the board.
1937 Listed Exhibitor - British Industries Fair. Triplex, Tweenie, Workwell and Greybridge Combination Cooking and Water Heating Grates and Gas Cookers. Continuous demonstrations. 300,000 have now been sold. Attention is drawn to the Coloured Porcelain Enamel Finish. (Stand Nos. B.505 and B.404) 
1956 Acquired Sillett and Cooksey of West Bromwich, specialists in metal spinning and light metal fabrication. Acquired the Great Bridge Foundry Group and the stock, patterns and trade-marks for gas cookers of R. Russell and Co
- Castings Division
- Fuel Appliance Division
1961 Part of Triplex Foundries Group
1963 Motor Show exhibitor. Heavy-duty engineering and repetition castings. 
1974 Opened new factory in King's Norton for Aircraft division.