1923 Vickers were the sole proprietors of the shares in the company. The name changed from Spearing Boiler Co to the Vickers-Spearing Boiler Co when Vickers acquired an interest in the company.
The directors on the new board were:-
1925 Name changed to Vickers Boiler Co and Mr A. H. Spearing retired from the company.
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Engineer 1923/06/01