W. R. Skinner
146 Bishopsgate, London
1917 W. R. Skinner Limited was registered with capital of £10,000, to take over the business of an engineer, boilermaker, ship repairer, coppersmith, brass founder, finisher, etc., previously carried on as W. R. Skinner at Frederick Road, Victoria Dockyard, London.[1]
1956 G. and J. Weir reported that, in the course of the year, they had secured the outstanding balance of equity in W. R. Skinner of London, so that it was now a wholly-owned subsidiary.[2]