of Rotton Park Street, Icknield Port Road, Birmingham (1908)
of Wednesfield, Staffs (1937)
1872 Business was founded.
1899 The company was registered on 22 June, to take over the business of a company of the same name, which had been carried on for many years previously as a private partnership. 
1924 Owing to reasons of health Mr. William U. Jackson was obliged to retire from his position as chairman and managing director of that company, but decided to remain a director. Arising out of the foregoing, the following new appointments were made:- To be chairman, D. C. Lloyd; to be managing director, R. E. Moynihan.
1937 Steel tube manufacturers. 
1954 New rolling mills installed by Tube Investments at Desford and Wednesfield