Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 137,276 pages of information and 220,134 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Carries Bridge Road over the River Wey in Weybridge, Surrey
Built in 1865 to the design of C. H. Howell, County Surveyor of Surrey. Hennet, Spink and Else of Bridgwater made the arch rib castings. Bricks forming the parapet wall bear the name Joseph Hamblet of Oldbury. Three spans of 43ft 6inches. Width between parapets is 24 ft 4 inches.
For more information and maps see British List Building website.