1908 Stock Exchange Year-Book: Shipping: R: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 36: | Line 36: | ||
* [[R. Graggs and Sons]], Limited.—Directors: E. IT. Graggs, P. B. Graggs, and R. H. Graggs.^ Secretary: G. C. Graggs. Office: Tees Dockyard, Middlesbrough.—The company was registered December 29, 1900, to acquire the business of shipbuilders of Messrs. H. F. and E. H. Graggs. | * [[R. Graggs and Sons]], Limited.—Directors: E. IT. Graggs, P. B. Graggs, and R. H. Graggs.^ Secretary: G. C. Graggs. Office: Tees Dockyard, Middlesbrough.—The company was registered December 29, 1900, to acquire the business of shipbuilders of Messrs. H. F. and E. H. Graggs. | ||
* [[Regent’s Canal and Dock Co]].—; T. J. Waller ( | * [[Regents Canal Co|Regent’s Canal and Dock Co]].—; T. J. Waller (Chairman), T. S. Soden (Deputy-Chairman), Gapt. A. G. Chamier, G. H. Gray, A. St. G. McA. Laurie, and T. W. Waller. Secretary : B. Clarkson. Office: 5, Lloyd’s Avenue, Fenchurch Street, E.C.—The company was incorporated 1812, and in 1900 the name was changed as above. | ||
* [[Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Co]].—Director's: R. Forget (President), W. Wainwright (Vice-President), G. Caverhill, Hon. L. J. Forget, Hon. E. B. Garneau, W. Hanson, Lt.-Col. F. C. Henshaw, H. M. Molson, J. K. Osborne, C. O, Paradis, and Sir H. M. Pellatt. Head Office : Montreal.—This company is known here by the issue in March, 1895, through Messrs. Coates, Son, and Go., 99, Gresham Street, E.C., | * [[Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Co]].—Director's: R. Forget (President), W. Wainwright (Vice-President), G. Caverhill, Hon. L. J. Forget, Hon. E. B. Garneau, W. Hanson, Lt.-Col. F. C. Henshaw, H. M. Molson, J. K. Osborne, C. O, Paradis, and Sir H. M. Pellatt. Head Office : Montreal.—This company is known here by the issue in March, 1895, through Messrs. Coates, Son, and Go., 99, Gresham Street, E.C., |
Latest revision as of 07:31, 8 July 2024
Note: This is a sub-section of the 1908 Stock Exchange Year-Book
- A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Abbreviated entries (including processing errors)
- R. and H. Green, Limited.—Directors: F. Green (Chairman), C. E. Green, R. H. Green, and E. W. Green. Secretary: C. Dougal. Office: Blackwall Yard, E.—The company was registered April 20, 1894, to acquire a business of shipbuilders, engineers, etc.
- R. Graggs and Sons, Limited.—Directors: E. IT. Graggs, P. B. Graggs, and R. H. Graggs.^ Secretary: G. C. Graggs. Office: Tees Dockyard, Middlesbrough.—The company was registered December 29, 1900, to acquire the business of shipbuilders of Messrs. H. F. and E. H. Graggs.
- Regent’s Canal and Dock Co.—; T. J. Waller (Chairman), T. S. Soden (Deputy-Chairman), Gapt. A. G. Chamier, G. H. Gray, A. St. G. McA. Laurie, and T. W. Waller. Secretary : B. Clarkson. Office: 5, Lloyd’s Avenue, Fenchurch Street, E.C.—The company was incorporated 1812, and in 1900 the name was changed as above.
- Richelieu and Ontario Navigation Co.—Director's: R. Forget (President), W. Wainwright (Vice-President), G. Caverhill, Hon. L. J. Forget, Hon. E. B. Garneau, W. Hanson, Lt.-Col. F. C. Henshaw, H. M. Molson, J. K. Osborne, C. O, Paradis, and Sir H. M. Pellatt. Head Office : Montreal.—This company is known here by the issue in March, 1895, through Messrs. Coates, Son, and Go., 99, Gresham Street, E.C.,
- Rochdale Canal Co.—Directors: Col. Sir C. M. Royds, C.B. (Chairman), T. H. Rymer (Deputy Chairman), T. Aitken, C. R. N. Beswicke-Royds, F. Brierley, A. Law W. Sutcliffe, J. Sutcliffe-Thomas, and J. T. Wood. General Manager and Secretary : C. R. Dykes. Office: 75, Dale Street, Manchester.—The company was incorporated in 1794, and reconstructed in 1894.
- Royal Mail Steam Packet Co. — Directors: O. Philipps, M.P. (Chairman), A. S. Williams (Deputy-Chairman), S. H. Curtis, J. Head, Capt. J. H. Jellicoe, W. C. Kenny, A. N. Lubbock, E. Norton, and Sir J. Savory, Bart. Seci'etary: R. L. Forbes. Head Offi.ee: 18, Moorgate Street, E.C.—The company was established by royal charter in September, 1839, and supplementary charters were obtained in 1851, 1882, and 1904. The 1904 charter provides that no foreigner shall be qualified to hold office as a director or be employed as one of the principal officers of the company.
See Also
Sources of Information