Plasmon Bread Co: Difference between revisions
Created page with "of Clock House, Arundel Street, W.C. 1907 The company was registered October 11, 1907, and acquired five bakers’ businesses and an agreement with the International Plasmo..." |
No edit summary Tag: Manual revert |
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown) | |
(No difference)
|
Latest revision as of 17:10, 24 May 2024
of Clock House, Arundel Street, W.C.
1907 The company was registered October 11, 1907, and acquired five bakers’ businesses and an agreement with the International Plasmon, Limited, conferring certain rights to purchase plasmon from it for the manufacture of bread.
1908 Directors: Sir E. M. Nelson, K.C.M.G. (Chairman), C. E. Agate, H. R. Lowe (Managing Director), and G. S. Fort. Secretary: P. C. Bowater.