Plasmon Bread Co: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary Tag: Manual revert |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
of Clock House, Arundel Street, W.C. | of Clock House, Arundel Street, W.C. | ||
Latest revision as of 17:10, 24 May 2024
of Clock House, Arundel Street, W.C.
1907 The company was registered October 11, 1907, and acquired five bakers’ businesses and an agreement with the International Plasmon, Limited, conferring certain rights to purchase plasmon from it for the manufacture of bread.
1908 Directors: Sir E. M. Nelson, K.C.M.G. (Chairman), C. E. Agate, H. R. Lowe (Managing Director), and G. S. Fort. Secretary: P. C. Bowater.