Parkeston Quay: Difference between revisions
Created page with " == See Also == <what-links-here/> == Sources of Information == <references/> {{DEFAULTSORT: }} Category: Town - Harwich" |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
1906 [[Great Eastern Railway]] decided to extend the Quay. | |||
1907 Completion of the extension, designed by [[John Wilson]], M. Inst. C. E., the chief engineer to the company, using the Hennebique system of ferro-concrete, the details of which were prepared by Mr. [[L. G. Mouchel]]/ | |||
== See Also == | == See Also == | ||
Line 8: | Line 12: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - Harwich]] | [[Category: Town - Harwich]] | ||
[[Category: Docks, Ports and Harbours]] |
Revision as of 09:20, 12 February 2023
1906 Great Eastern Railway decided to extend the Quay.
1907 Completion of the extension, designed by John Wilson, M. Inst. C. E., the chief engineer to the company, using the Hennebique system of ferro-concrete, the details of which were prepared by Mr. L. G. Mouchel/