Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,689 pages of information and 247,075 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

V. G. Porcelain Co: Difference between revisions

From Graces Guide
No edit summary
PaulF (talk | contribs)
No edit summary
 
Line 13: Line 13:
1966 Name changed to Park Royal Porcelain Co Ltd
1966 Name changed to Park Royal Porcelain Co Ltd


By 1973 of Sandy, Beds., was a subsidiary of [[Morgan Crucible Co]]
1972 of Sandy, Beds., acquired by [[Morgan Crucible Co]]


1984 Name changed to Morgan Matroc Ltd, of Sandy, Beds.
1984 Name changed to [[Morgan Matroc]] Ltd, of Sandy, Beds.


1989 Morgan Matroc, a subsidiary of [[Morgan Crucible Co]], acquired Electrical Ceramics Ltd as subsidiary of Morgan Crucible.<ref>1990 Annual report</ref>
1989 Morgan Matroc, a subsidiary of [[Morgan Crucible Co]], acquired Electrical Ceramics Ltd a subsidiary of Morgan Crucible.<ref>1990 Annual report</ref>





Latest revision as of 11:24, 24 November 2023

September 1953. Scruit Connectors.

of Gorst Road, Park Royal, London

1932 Company incorporated

1932 Named as V. G. Manufacturing Co Ltd.[1]

1938 Advertising Scruit Connectors entirely British made. V. G. Manufacturing Co Ltd, Gorst Road, London.[2]

1952 Name changed to V. G. Porcelain Co Ltd

1966 Name changed to Park Royal Porcelain Co Ltd

1972 of Sandy, Beds., acquired by Morgan Crucible Co

1984 Name changed to Morgan Matroc Ltd, of Sandy, Beds.

1989 Morgan Matroc, a subsidiary of Morgan Crucible Co, acquired Electrical Ceramics Ltd a subsidiary of Morgan Crucible.[3]


See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information

  1. Acton Gazette - Friday 08 July 1932
  2. Daily Herald - Saturday 09 April 1938
  3. 1990 Annual report
  • Companies house filings