Harry S. Edwards and Sons: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 14: | Line 14: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT:Edwards, H}} | {{DEFAULTSORT:Edwards, H}} | ||
[[Category: Town - North Shields]] | [[Category: Town - North Shields]] | ||
[[Category: Town - South Shields]] | |||
[[Category: Ship Builders]] | [[Category: Ship Builders]] |
Revision as of 07:38, 12 December 2023
Ship repairers of North Shields
1768 Business established at High Docks, South Shields.
1899 The Smiths Dock Co was registered [1] as result of amalgamation of T. and W. Smith with the Bull Ring repair yards of Harry S. Edwards and Sons and Edwards Brothers.
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908