Harry S. Edwards and Sons: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
Ship repairers of | Ship repairers of South Shields | ||
1768 Business established at High Docks, South Shields. | 1768 Business established at High Docks, South Shields. |
Revision as of 08:14, 12 December 2023
Ship repairers of South Shields
1768 Business established at High Docks, South Shields.
1899 The Smiths Dock Co was registered [1] as result of amalgamation of T. and W. Smith with the Bull Ring repair yards of Harry S. Edwards and Sons and Edwards Brothers.
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908