Keats and Bexon: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
[[Image:Im090627BR-KeatsBexon20s.jpg|thumb| 1920s.]] | [[Image:Im090627BR-KeatsBexon20s.jpg|thumb| 1920s.]] | ||
[[Image:Im20110531Beck-i212+.jpg|thumb| Heeling machine for boots and shoes. Exhibit at [[Beck Isle Museum]]. ]] | |||
Established in 1970s as Keats Brothers and Co at Gaol Road, Stafford. | Established in 1970s as Keats Brothers and Co at Gaol Road, Stafford. | ||
Line 5: | Line 6: | ||
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford. | In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford. | ||
c1900 Purchased the boot- | c1900 Purchased the boot-making business from [[W. H. Dorman]]. | ||
1904 Renamed as Keats and Buxton | 1904 Renamed as Keats and Buxton | ||
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, | 1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford. | ||
1967 Company closed. | 1967 Company closed. | ||
== See Also == | |||
<what-links-here/> | |||
== Sources of Information == | |||
<references/> | |||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | |||
[[Category: Town - Stafford]] | |||
[[Category: Stationary Engines]] |
Revision as of 16:06, 16 June 2011


Established in 1970s as Keats Brothers and Co at Gaol Road, Stafford.
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford.
c1900 Purchased the boot-making business from W. H. Dorman.
1904 Renamed as Keats and Buxton
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford.
1967 Company closed.