John Fowler and Co: KE 2495: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 9: | Line 9: | ||
[[Image:Im20110723SW-KE2495f.jpg|thumb| 1916. Reg No: KE 2495. ]] | [[Image:Im20110723SW-KE2495f.jpg|thumb| 1916. Reg No: KE 2495. ]] | ||
[[Image:Im20110723SW-Sev2.jpg|thumb| 1916. Reg No: KE 2495. ]] | [[Image:Im20110723SW-Sev2.jpg|thumb| 1916. Reg No: KE 2495. ]] | ||
[[Image:Im20110723SW-SEv1.jpg|thumb| 1916. Reg No: KE 2495. ]] | |||
''Note: This is a sub-section of [[John Fowler and Co]].'' | ''Note: This is a sub-section of [[John Fowler and Co]].'' |
Revision as of 06:59, 16 September 2011










Note: This is a sub-section of John Fowler and Co.
Sevington. 12 nhp. No 14258. Built 1916. Reg No: KE 2495
1916 Sold with Linkey to Higgins and Pickering of Eastbridge, Kent
1925 Bought by the Link Brothers of Newchurch, Kent
Worked until 1948 and then stood at Rooklands Farm, Newchurch until 1960 when they entered preservation with Pegden Brothers