Keats and Bexon: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 2: | Line 2: | ||
[[Image:Im20110531Beck-i212+.jpg|thumb| Heeling machine for boots and shoes. Exhibit at [[Beck Isle Museum]]. ]] | [[Image:Im20110531Beck-i212+.jpg|thumb| Heeling machine for boots and shoes. Exhibit at [[Beck Isle Museum]]. ]] | ||
Established in | Established in 1870s as Keats Brothers and Co at Gaol Road, Stafford. | ||
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford. | In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford. |
Revision as of 14:07, 12 April 2012


Established in 1870s as Keats Brothers and Co at Gaol Road, Stafford.
In 1890 moved to Albion works, Marston Road, Stafford.
c1900 Purchased the boot-making business from W. H. Dorman.
1904 Renamed as Keats and Buxton
1916 Moved to Corporation Street, Stafford.
1967 Company closed.