Harry S. Edwards and Sons: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
Ship repairers of North Shields | |||
1899 The [[Smiths Dock Co]] was registered <ref>The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908</ref> as result of amalgamation of [[T. and W. Smith]] with the Bull Ring repair yards of [[Harry S. Edwards and Sons]] and [[Edwards Brothers]]. | 1899 The [[Smiths Dock Co]] was registered <ref>The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908</ref> as result of amalgamation of [[T. and W. Smith]] with the Bull Ring repair yards of [[Harry S. Edwards and Sons]] and [[Edwards Brothers]]. |
Revision as of 22:34, 29 November 2012
Ship repairers of North Shields
1899 The Smiths Dock Co was registered [1] as result of amalgamation of T. and W. Smith with the Bull Ring repair yards of Harry S. Edwards and Sons and Edwards Brothers.
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908