Grace's Guide To British Industrial History

Registered UK Charity (No. 1154342)

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 167,694 pages of information and 247,077 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 147,919 pages of information and 233,587 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.

MG: Bullnose Super Sport: Difference between revisions

From Graces Guide
No edit summary
No edit summary
 
Line 1: Line 1:
[[image:Im2011BCCS-MGBull.jpg|thumb| 1925. Reg No. MO 6709.]]
[[image:Im2011BCCS-MGBull.jpg|thumb| 1925. Reg No. MO 6709.]]
[[Image:Im120505Yeo-Car-MG-i195+.jpg|thumb| 1926. MG 14/28 Super Sport. Reg No: MR 7058. ]]


''Note: This is a sub-section of [[MG]]
''Note: This is a sub-section of [[MG]]
Line 9: Line 8:
This is the only surviving model of just 5 that were made in 1925.
This is the only surviving model of just 5 that were made in 1925.


It has a 13.9 HP 4 cylinder side valve engine of 1802cc. 3 speed gear box. 12 inch brakes. Top speed of 65 mph.
It has a 13.9 HP 4 cylinder side valve engine of 1,802cc. 3 speed gear box. 12 inch brakes. Top speed of 65 mph.
 
It has been meticulously repaired and restored by Fred Body.


It has been meticulously repaired and restored by Fred Body. <br>
Its build was completed at the Morris Garages Works on 8th May 1925, then the car was registered in Berkshire on the 9th December 1925.
Its build was completed at the Morris Garages Works on 8th May 1925, then the car was registered in Berkshire on the 9th December 1925.



Latest revision as of 06:16, 7 February 2016

1925. Reg No. MO 6709.

Note: This is a sub-section of MG


Reg No. MO 6709

This is the only surviving model of just 5 that were made in 1925.

It has a 13.9 HP 4 cylinder side valve engine of 1,802cc. 3 speed gear box. 12 inch brakes. Top speed of 65 mph.

It has been meticulously repaired and restored by Fred Body.

Its build was completed at the Morris Garages Works on 8th May 1925, then the car was registered in Berkshire on the 9th December 1925.

In the early 1970's it was owned by Mr E. Sharp, who lent it to the Ramsgate Motor Museum until 2005 when it was sold by auction.


See Also

Loading...

Sources of Information