Brompton and Kensington Electric Supply Co: Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
No edit summary |
||
Line 1: | Line 1: | ||
Previously the [[House To House Electric Light Supply Co]] | Previously the [[House To House Electric Light Supply Co]] | ||
1920 One of 9 London electricity supply companies who formed London Electricity Joint Committee (1920) in opposition to the schemes proposed by the Electricity Commissioners for London | |||
1923 Richmond Road, Earls Court power station purchased by the [[London Power Co|London Electricity Joint Committee]]<ref>The Times, Nov 26, 1926</ref> | 1923 Richmond Road, Earls Court power station purchased by the [[London Power Co|London Electricity Joint Committee]]<ref>The Times, Nov 26, 1926</ref> |
Revision as of 11:26, 28 September 2016
Previously the House To House Electric Light Supply Co
1920 One of 9 London electricity supply companies who formed London Electricity Joint Committee (1920) in opposition to the schemes proposed by the Electricity Commissioners for London
1923 Richmond Road, Earls Court power station purchased by the London Electricity Joint Committee[1]
1928 Closed the Kensington station when the supply was replaced by that from the London Power Co[2].