Price-Pearson (Refractories): Difference between revisions
No edit summary |
|||
Line 21: | Line 21: | ||
{{DEFAULTSORT: }} | {{DEFAULTSORT: }} | ||
[[Category: Town - Brierley Hill]] | [[Category: Town - Brierley Hill]] | ||
[[Category:Refractory Materials]] |
Revision as of 12:35, 16 November 2016
1957 E. J. and J. Pearson merged with J. T. Price and Co to form Price-Pearson (Refractories)
1958 Price-Pearson Refractories owned 8 subsidiaries in the Stourbridge area, making and distributing refractories. Acquired Timmis and Co of Stourbridge[1]
The Company moved to a new, purpose-built Works, called the Albion Works, in Brierley Hill.
1961 Acquired West Hunwick Silica and Firebrick Co and its subsidiary Chapel Fell Ganister Co[2]
1962 Opened the Albion Works, Brierley Hill, Staffs; new works also in Co. Durham[3]
1968 J. and J. Dyson merged with the company[4]
Not sure that this can be the same company as the aluminium and brass founders acquired by Spark Holdings