Harry S. Edwards and Sons
Ship repairers of South Shields
1768 Business established at High Docks, South Shields.
1899 The Smiths Dock Co was registered [1] as result of amalgamation of T. and W. Smith with the Bull Ring repair yards of Harry S. Edwards and Sons and Edwards Brothers.
See Also
Sources of Information
- ↑ The Stock Exchange Year Book 1908