D. M. Cumming

Blackhill Dock, Parkhead, Glasgow
1918 Incorporated as D. M. Cumming Limited
The shipyard came increasingly under the control of Henry Robb Limited of Leith
1928 Henry Robb took over the business entirely with a view to concentrating production at Leith
See Also
Sources of Information
Shipbuilding and Shipping Record, April 12, 1928
National Records of Scotland BT2/10114