Rory O'More Bridge
over the River Liffey in Dublin.
The bridge opened in 1861 and has had various official and unofficial names - The Victoria and Albert Bridge, Victoria Bridge, Emancipation Bridge, and now Rory O'More Bridge. It replaced a stone bridge known as Bloody and Barrack Bridge.
A description of the bridge and its history is available here.
The ironwork was produced by Robert Daglish Jr. ([[Robert Daglish and Co])] in 1858.