Grace's Guide is the leading source of historical information on industry and manufacturing in Britain. This web publication contains 140,442 pages of information and 227,382 images on early companies, their products and the people who designed and built them.
Race for the Gordon Bennett Cup from Paris to Lyons held on the 14th June 1900 with a distance of 341 (353.5?) miles
1. Rene de Knyff. Panhard 40. Did not finish
2. Camille Jenatzy. Snoek-Bolide. Did not finish
3. Eugen Benz. Benz. Did not start.
4. Alexander Winton. Winton. Did not finish
5. Fernand Charron. Panhard 40.
6. Anthony Riker. Winton. Did not start.
7. Leonce Girardot. Panhard 49.